Sunday 20 May 2012

Editing is hard Blogging is easy(#2 The Perils of the Newbie Blogger)

Greetings...I'm not in a very chipper mood this morning I miss my mum who is over in England at the moment. so excuse me while I whine.

In my post The Perils of the newbie bloger I forgot to mention editing. I have issues with that. Unfortunately that is a bad thing. You see if I don't I end up looking like a giant dummy. (which for the record is not the case.)  I just have so much to do on a daily basis that editing my posts has to come after I post them and either some kind soul points the errors out to me or I notice them and correct them myself.


Ahhhh life. Anyway I am currently reading Selfsame by Melissa Conway It's going well and you can look forward to that tomorrow. Also for those who have been trying to contact me. I have put a new page up where you can do so. I don't know if it is the same for you, but sometimes the form takes a while to load so please be patient.


Other than that I hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday!
Xxx Rosa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget