Wednesday 16 May 2012

Dreadfully Delightfull

Author: Marty Shaw
Title: Dreadful Beginnings
Genre: Y.A paranormal
Age group: 13+
Rosa's Rating : EPIC 5/5





First of all the cover is off the chain!








Favourite quotes:
 "What's that?" 
"the ultimate weapon for killing demons"
"It's a suitcase ."
"Well, yes, it is but it holds the ultimate weapon against killing demons"


I say I feel like a dog with a bone! oh my gosh!!!!!




WARNING! this book is much too short, it will rile you up and have you begging for more! The adventures of Penny Dreadful and Doctor Horror is bound to be a best selling series.


The story begins with a girl right out of school in a crappy telemarketers job. The last thing she wants is a boring desk job little does she know what awaits her. a prosperity spell gone wrong and a demon released now Penny Dire must help Doctor Horror slay it but can a girl with pink highlights really slay a demon?


It has all the elements that make a great story a great storyline, a bad-ass chick a strange, a mysterious Doctor a nifty suitcase! great writing, great pacing and wait for it...A HEARSE!


Can some one say spiffy! now I have to say this was a great book my only complaint being it was much too short. this is why I don't usually read novellas. However if I did not read this I would have missed out on a great book!


I was given an ARC of this book in return for an honest review. if you would like to read it please visit these sites:


Marty's blog
Amazon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget