Thursday 23 June 2011

Praise for The Iron Druid

Excuse my manners for a moment....


 Kevin Hearne is a FRAKING genius 



Okay I know I know.....
So everyone, have you had the pleasure of reading...... Hounded (Iron Druid Chronicles, #1)







If not do so now!!!!!!!!!!!!




Because the author is by far the best I've ever read in a long time!!!


His characters are flawless, and the humour is so good I was  up at one in the morning laughing my head off and upsetting the neighbours!!!


I am now in the middle of his second book Hexed!!!


If you wanna know more about the Iron Druid or the  author you can go here--------> http://www.kevinhearne.com
Or here-------------------->Kevin Hearne Goodreads author profile




Take the time to read his books you'll thank me for it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget