Monday 6 June 2011

Divergent a must read

 Name: Divergent
Author(s): Veronica Roth
Genre: dystopia/ romance 
Rosa's Rating: *****
status: book 1



BETTER THAN THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!!!







Okay first of all WOW!!!

Dystopia really is Not my favourite book genre, but I listened to this book because of all the great reviews it's been getting. Honestly I am in awe at the level of writing in this book it draws you in and keeps you there. Like all books of these types there are al ways hard situations to get through, at some points it reminded be of The Hunger Games, but to be honest it was so much better than hunger games!!!


The romance in this Novel is off the charts, you have to wait for it as it creeps silently between 4 and Tris,  at first she doesn't even know what it is and that is one of the best parts. All through the book 4 was allowing her to see parts of Tobias, and she fell for him really really hard. I honestly love his character the most!!!


The ending to this book was so good I almost cried because nothing too tragic happened I am looking forward to next book in the Divergent series, ever waking hour, and sometimes even in my sleep!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget