Saturday 28 July 2012

The Goddess Test

 https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=53a57478b8&view=att&th=138ceabe1febf81d&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P8UU_zQW9bzYn73FfyWkm3F&sadet=1343505928474&sads=AeYofWP0rV-Ds9vbVjYdEGZC29k

Author: Ammie Carter
Title: The Goddess Legacy (#2.5 Goddess Test)


My review: this was a nice addition to the Goddess Legacy series, I found as a novella that it did the job of being both informative and entertaining. Like many others I did enjoy the first installment of this series, I thought from the first that it was a brilliant idea.

The characters in this book an the wonderful elements of both fantasy and paranormal make it an exceptional read that will keep fans of the series satisfied until the next book comes out!

My recommendation: I'd tell anyone with an interest in both paranormal books and fantasy books to read and enjoy this title

My rating for this novella; 4/5 roses

1 comments:

ShadyLane said...

Great review! cool blog!
New follower from Trinidad! West Indies! LOL

http://thecrossbreeds.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget